Saturday, July 28, 2007

If You Build It...They Will Come...!

Well...life around here has been so busy as of late, and I have been so excited by my new Hi-Speed internet (and my time on Facebook (!!)) that I have been a bit tardy in dealing with my blog - so I thought I would do some updating with some of my latest work. (and...If you are not a Facebook person yet - consider signing up! It's a great way to re-connect with people that you haven't seen in a long time!

First off - I have to acknowledge my wonderful husband, for building and installing a 52' tower so that we are able to get wireless hi-speed. Living in the country has it's perks...many, many of them. But dial-up internet was not one of them. Finally, wireless came our way, and the only stipulation was that we have a huge tower. It's like the quote in the movie 'Field of Dreams': "If you build it, they will come" - and 'they' did! Yeah! Here's a photo of my man at the top of the tower - hovering 30 feet above the peak of our house, which stands on a hill! Thank goodness HE'S not afraid of heights!

Now...what I think I will do is post some photos under individual headings...

No comments: