Wednesday, May 9, 2007

::Country Cousins::

My daughter had quite a monumental day yesterday: it was the first time ::EVER:: mommy had left her with someone other than daddy, grandma or her Beppe and Pake. She got to go and have a play date with her country cousins and had a ball getting all wet playing with 'the water table', having tickle-time on the carpet, eating grilled cheese 'sammiches', and seeing trilliums for the first time! I'm happy to report that neither of us was fazed by this new development (leaving her with others) - we both took it in stride! This is a photo of my darling gal learning a thing or two from her older country cuz!

2 comments:

It's a Shurr Thing said...

I was just talking to Glenda the other day and she told me to check out the pics of the kids on your blog. I love them!

SMV Photography said...

Thanks Mel! Beautiful kids in a beautiful setting...what more could you ask for, right?!